Today I presented to Dan what I had got. He suggested a change that I could make if I have time in the end. The change was to the paper of the text boxbox and to make it look more worn.
Considering the amounof time I’ve got left and the amount of work I need to do it was advised that I make up a detailed plan of what needs to get done in a give time frame. Dan further advised that I take about six or seven scenes and make them look really good animation wise. I think this is the right thing to do as well it would be putting my 3D models down.
Tomorrow I will plan out my life for the next week and hope for the best.
With regards getting the app on the android store it is still unsure. I simply cannot afford the 200 euros for a pro game salad account however Dan is looking to have the college pay for this. Then other students can use the account too which is a good thing for future students as well.